-
April 1st, 2005, 06:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I think we've said it all through our purchases, but should we write letters or emails to AG thanking them for the code and how wonderful we thought it was and how it encouraged all of us to spend more than we ever thought we would.
I think I will write to them and hopefully they'll be inspired to issue some other discounts during the year as well. At least for free shipping on $100 or more or something like that. Gymboree does that all the time and went I had my Gymbo habit it encouraged me to purchase as well.
Laurie
ps... what other types of perks would you like to see? My friend today said she'd like to see the points on the club to be convertible to gift certs to use for regular online purchases.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 01, 2005 02:34 PM: Message edited by: dianasmama ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks